Other Services

Liquor License Statement

Nepean Building Permits can provide a Liquor License Statement that confirms maximum number of patrons to floor area in accordance with the NCC and VGCLR requirements.

This report will provide clear indication of the maximum allowable number of patrons.

What is required?

Simply fill out our Terms of engagement form along with one red line plan drawn to scale. If you have any queries regarding this application please contact our office for assistance.

Illegal Works Assessments

Nepean Building Permits undertake selected illegal works projects on the Mornington Peninsula.

The role of a Building Surveyor in illegal works is to certify that the as built structure complies with the Building Act and Building Regulations. It is important to note that a retrospective Building Permit cannot be issued.

Contact our office where one of our technical staff can provide assistance.


For help with your Building Permit enquires